I read somewhere in a discussion thread that UHU stic would be a good material to fix the prints on the bed. So I looked in my office box and found an old UHU stic, that really worked well. After the stic was empty I bought a new one in a shop, but for what ever reason the same product didn't work any more suddenly. Whatever I did, i could not get the new UHU stic working for me, so I had a problem. Perhaps the manufacturer changed the recipe ? In a forum I read the tip to use cheap wood glue mixed with a little water as a bed coating. Hoever that didn't work eihter, though the wood glue was water solvent. Then I tried powder sugar as a glue, but that again didnt work. Finally when I was desperate because I could not finish my prints, I tried to mix the powder sugar with the rest of the wood glue. And believe it or not, that worked perfectly. This mixture of Powder sugar with wood glue on my 112 ° C hot print bed was so successful that I sometimes had difficulties to remove the prints from the bed.
50 % white wood glue (UHU original white wood glue - water solvent)
50 % powder sugar
Add droplets of water until you have a viscosity similiar to salad oil.
The glue may be easily re-activated if too dry by spotting onto it with a moist sponge - even if the print bed is already hot.