After I modified my printer so far, it was already working quite well for PLA filament, but when I tried to print ABS I could not get rid of layer separation and splitting, though I increased the filament temperature to 260 ° and the bed temperature to 120 °
Still I got such bad prints:
Finally the key thing to solve the problem was, when I put a plastic sack all over the printer while printing, to keep the temperature inside the print space. From that time on the splits simply vanished. So I decided to cover the printer space completely. I realized that by covering the remaining open areas with transparent overhead foil. Since then, the plastic smell was also reduced a lot while printing.